Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In Case You Haven't Reached Your Cuteness Quota for the Day...

here are our most recent pictures of Safa. He just gets cuter (and bigger) with each passing moment!!!




Photobucket
Lazy Saturday morning snuggle



Photobucket



Photobucket
A bit blurry, but too cute to pass up



Photobucket
Safa loves playing with his tail



Photobucket
BIG stretch!



Photobucket
Miller is so patient=)



Photobucket
You will either find this completely sentimental or totally gross! Safa loves to suckle on my upper lip... a strange discovery, yes. It brings him so much comfort, and stops him from his high-pitched screeching! Any parent would understand my willingness to participate in such an odd habit for a little peace and quiet=)



Photobucket
Attacking Daddy's shorts




Photobucket
The boys at work... this perspective makes Safa look much bigger than he really is!
Again, the shot is a little grainy... still figuring out all the settings on my camera=)



Photobucket
And, its nap time again=)

2 comments:

Micheal.Hartshorn said...

Oh my goodness sis, he is soo freakin adorable! As soon as I saw the suckle pic, my first thought was, "awwwww... How cute?" HAHA!

John and Melissa said...

What a cute kitty! I definitely understand the sacrifices you have to make for a little peace and quiet sometimes. I only wish I had a reliable way to get some peace and quiet here! :)