Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Pets Think They're People

I've been hit by a stubborn, lingering flu bug, and have spent so much time in bed this past week that our little kitty Safa has figured out how to tuck himself in under the covers to sleep, just like his mom! Worn down as I am, I still couldn't resist pulling out the camera and snapping a few shots of this precious little furball=). Oh, how much fun I will have with my camera when we start having real children!!!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
Oh, so cute!



Photobucket
Sweet Safa


p.s. I was not alluding to any near-future additions to the Marshall family with the earlier "real children" comment=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Safa is absolutely adorable and your photographs stunning! Hope you feel better soon, Sarah x

P.S. You did have me wondering about the 'real children' bit...!

Sandy said...

I was just glad to hear that you at least are calling them "real" children instead of at the same level as your cats and dog! lol

Heather said...

Safa has turned out to be a real beauty. Just goes to show how much potential we all have & what an abundance of love and attention can do. God doesn't create junk!

Micheal.Hartshorn said...

Your Safa is so photo freindly.. My cat won't sit still long enough for a picture... :-/

Carey Anthony said...

Oreo always thought he was human too :-) He came pretty close:

http://weblog.xanga.com/CareyGLY/679891703/the-gandhi-of-dogs.html