Friday, October 17, 2008

Reason #4379 I married the greatest man alive...

Photobucket
Mopping WITH a smile on his face! OH, HOW I LOVE THIS MAN!!!






I fell in love with Isaac many years ago at a youth group retreat when I saw him vacuuming. True story...







Another reason I adore my husband...

Photobucket
He makes me laugh=) I'm the luckiest girl alive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Looks like the cat has a thing for that mop too!

Micheal.Hartshorn said...

That first smile looks a little forced. ;)

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

So sweet! What a fun post! (Way to go Isaac - the way to a girl's heart...)

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Haha Frog! I would try to argue that point, but we're all aware he is practically perfect=P. Lucky me! I know you will mop and vacuum your way into some chica's heart in no time;) Love you brother!