Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Slacker...
Um, yeah... that would be me... big time blog slacker. We've just been so wrapped up with doing all we can at home (especially after 2 weeks of confining snow storms) that I haven't been able to keep up with photo editing and writing. But never fear, in a few days I'll have a bunch of posts to add! So, don't give up on us yet, k? =)=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tee hee, no worries - I'm the same when I'm home with my folks in England. You have to take every precious moment with them and treasure it - no point in whiling away the time on a computer - better to spend it really living and making magic memories to last you till the next visit.
Happy New Year to you both! Looking forward to more fabulous photos and stories from you both - when time allows - no pressure!
Bestest wishes, Sarah
Post a Comment