
...and a sweet love note from my Isaac. And to make his note EVEN SWEETER, he included a voucher for a couple's massage we are having this weekend at the Talise Spa at Madinat! I am SO excited! Not only for my incredible massage, but knowing I have such a loving, adorable, thoughtful hubby!


The flowers fit in perfectly with our Fall decorations. Here's a tiny sneak peek of our decorations...

I made this little bat garland, and I must say I AM SO PROUD OF IT! I just love how happy the glittery little bats look dancing along our curtain rod...


We had such a fabulous time putting up our Halloween/Fall decorations last weekend. I'll get some more photos up soon!
We just returned from our second photo shoot with the American Business Council. We were asked to document the Emirati Alumni of US Universities event. The gathering took place at the gorgeous Opera Museum (the ONLY gallery in the Middle East that regularly displays masterpieces) in the Dubai Financial District. The 2-story gallery was packed, and we had a wonderful time mingling with the guests and capturing all of their friendly exchanges with one another.

Keynote speaker, His Excellency Hamad M. Buamim

It's been a really happy day=)

0 comments:
Post a Comment