On May 21st, our baby Bella turned 6! It's hard to believe this little fireball of energy and kisses could have so many years behind her already. Despite the numerous frustrations and difficulties this pup has added to our lives, we are so thankful for her presence in our little family, and for the many lessons of love, snuggling, and patience she has taught us!
A few favorites from the past 6 years...
The day we brought Bella home



2 1/2 pounds and a women's size 9 in length=)

Bella's first trip to the beach


Bomber Bella

Playing at the park with Scuffy

She loves snow!


First family camping trip

Dubai doggie
1 comments:
I love that photo with Scuffy. Your Mom emailed me recently, and I couldn't believe Scuffy was still around. What a great dog. I also love the Dubai Doggy photo. Bella has a great life over there with you too! Happy Birthday!!!
Carey
http://xanga.com/careygly
Post a Comment