So, I THINK (fingers crossed) this will work... sure hope so!
Of course, now looking at these pictures, I feel a little silly about working so obsessively towards getting them up... no masterpieces by any means, but they each bring a little smile to my face=).

Safa snuggling with his daddy... a first attempt at fiddling with my manual camera settings

Bella and my dad bonded over many walks while he was visiting. Here she is with her PaPa (or PawPaw) out for a stroll in our construction zone- uh, I mean, neighborhood. Navigating this ever-changing, concrete jungle is quite a task, even if you live here. So, I had myself a hearty chuckle as I stood on our balcony, snapping pictures and watching Dad try to figure out where he was.
*Do you notice the little patch of greenish/brown on the bottom left corner of the photo? The building across from us has grass now!!! Hooray! Its looking much more green these days.

Finding their way home

My sweet poster from last year's kiddos... love them, love them, love them!

I just love the uninhibited adoration young students pour out on their teachers- and the spelling they invent. Oh, the spelling! Inventive spelling may be one of the greatest perks of my job=). Yes, thank goones I am back to work, and thank goones I can load photos on my blog again!

1 comments:
It's very cool to get papparazzi style photos of your dad out w/ Bella. I think its fun to see people photographed when they don't even realize it...& yes, thank goones we get to see the pics!
Post a Comment