Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're Back!!!

First off, NO, this blog is not dead and we extend our apologies for our lack of posts. Our spring became insanely busy and left very little time for blogging. We hope to be caught up and back to regular blogging before long!
We spent the first 6 weeks of our summer on an incredible 6-week overland journey across Africa. It was truly the experience of a lifetime! Our time at home was far too short, but jam-packed with memorable events. We will be adding summertime posts (and maybe some overdue springtime posts) in the coming days. For now, a favorite shot from the Serengeti...

Photobucket

Lots of love,
I+J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again! I have been wondering about you guys! My word, you get about! What an incredible experience being in Africa for six week's must have been! I expect you don't know where to start in recording all your memories and images. I look forward to you making me green with envy in the forthcoming months with your undoubtedly amazing photographs and travel stories! Welcome back! Sarah x

(P.S. Whilst you guys have been busy traversing the globe we've been busy down in New Zealand making another baby! - due Feb 2010!)

Sarah said...

Oops - that was me above - forgot to put my name! Pregnancy brain hormones setting in early!

Domestic Executive said...

Indeed, was wondering myself. Good to know you have returned to the land of blogging. Can't wait to see what other photographic delights you have. I remember safaris in African vividly, they are the most incredible ways to see nature in it's true raw beauty. Welcome back. JT