In my defense, I have said nothing in any way, shape, or form about the human body or anatomical structures!
**Update: photobucket didn't see the humor in the cropped versions of the below photos (the thumb and thimble without their labels) but you still get the drift of how completely silly they were!
Oh, the life of a teacher...
...it's exhausting and exhilarating, inspiring and aggravating, fabulous and... not so fabulous at times... but never- and I mean NEVER- is teaching boring! As a early elementary teacher, your days are likely insanely busy (really, nothing short of crazy) and peppered with obscure entertainment and (often twisted) humor. I've learned to embrace these bizarrely amusing happenings, for they are what keep me sane in my day to day classroom life!
Some of the very best twisted classroom humor, in my humble opinion, comes in the form of accidental anatomical drawings... hehehe...


Yes, I realize that I am being completely and totally immature, but honestly, isn't it fun just to have a little giggle over these??? Come on, you know it is...
giggle... giggle...giggle...

Oh, I love the parts of my job that bring me laughter! Life is good=) Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:
This is why I love children... they are so innocently hillarious! xoxo Jamie Frank
Tee hee hee. At least it looks like they learn about protection too. The thimble reminds me of something else. Tee hee.
So funny! Did you see Charli's funny drawing of her Dad to accompany a poem she did?
By the way, LOVE the photo of you two on Safari heading your blog! You're such a gorgeous, happy couple.
Best wishes and thanks for the giggle, Sarah
Post a Comment