Thursday, September 20, 2007

American School of Dubai

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the school campus... such a beautiful place to work=).
Entrance to the elementary school


Courtyard between elementary school (right) and middle school (far left)



Courtyard from other side



Peace Garden in front of the elementary school, in honor of a former teacher



Athletic fields... with the Burj Tower in the distance




Athletic fields and part of the downtown skyline



Library




Library entrance





Mrs. Marshall's class with the librarian, Mrs. Masad



View of the elementary school from the library entrance



Covered area and picnic tables where kids eat their snacks before recess



An art wall that former students painted... pretty incredible!

Art wall and middle school



Covered play area



Isaac's art room!






High school





Lots of artwork displayed in and around ASD



Elementary hallway... Mrs. Marshall's class straight ahead!

1 comments:

Kyle said...

Wow, looks so sweet... much better than the schools I'll be subbing at I think :)