Jenni's tree... I told my students that I brought it with me from Oregon, and was met with quite a few skeptical faces... =)
Jenni's classroom
Lots of windows, so it's nice and bright=) My desk is in the middle of the wall, covered in all the kids drawings.
Kristen's (my para) little nook
hehe... I found this funny camel and put it up next to Kristen's desk =) She has a nice sense of humor, so she left it there.
The kids love the connecting cubes! We are currently learning place value, so the cubes are a staple in the classroom.

This is Kaan... you will likely hear stories of him... he is quickly becoming one of my favorite people of all times!

Alexander and Julian... class artists and best pals!

Yay for cubes!
I absolutely LOVE the spelling for "perhaps" Ms. Isabelle is quite the little character!
These are the wicked birds who stalk us!
More cuddle time! We thought it was quite funny (and appropriate) that our sofas were part of the "cuddler collection"
She's too cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment