All content on this blog is creative and intellectual property of Isaac and Jennifer Marshall. You are more than welcome to share our site with others, but please DO NOT use any of our thoughts or images without written permission. Thanks!
We try to make sure that we get out for a nice long walk with Bella at least several times a week. Usually we spend an hour or so strolling around the Greens neighborhood, across the street from our apartments. Bella's quick pace, frantic sniffing, and furious tail-wagging and are obvious indicators of her enjoyment. Isaac and I love these walks too... they are the perfect opportunities for peaceful contemplation and conversations about life, ideas, and dreams. I love family time=).
The Greens
There were half a dozen seagulls visiting the pond this evening
Happy Bella and her daddy=)
Bella loved watching the birds
Palm tree reflections
Moon rising
Our "little" 13-story apartment building is next to the skyscraper with the crane
haha! For some reason I only have a negative gut reaction when I hear "starfish." UGH! Like nails on a chalkboard! Somehow SEAgulls and koala BEARS just slipped through the cracks=). I have, however, informed my students of the proper terminology!
Thanks for stopping by! Here you'll find accounts of our everyday life as two elementary school teachers in Dubai, as well as photos and stories of our travels around this big, beautiful world!
Please visit Wayfarer Studio... our little side project
We are living in the unbelievable, non-stop construction zone of Dubai. Blessed with a loving marriage, a fantastic family, wonderful friends, and many incredible life opportunities! We are so thankful, and try to live life to the fullest. We believe Mark Twain says it best... "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
2 comments:
Did you seriously call them SEAgulls? Did you not learn ANYthing at Westwind?! :^) Just teasing...
haha! For some reason I only have a negative gut reaction when I hear "starfish." UGH! Like nails on a chalkboard! Somehow SEAgulls and koala BEARS just slipped through the cracks=). I have, however, informed my students of the proper terminology!
Post a Comment