We found a new 50mm lens today!
Woo Hoo! It was beginning to look like a hopeless case (and my stress levels were rising) after contacting multiple camera shops. Finally we discovered a teeny tiny shop in MOE that had one. So, I now have my *new* precious lens, back on my camera, safe and sound! I have also scoured B&H online for a good camera bag, as the
ultra cool (not really), but
super functional hip bags do not appear to exist in Dubai. I found one with great reviews that carries a large SLR, plus 3 or 4 lenses for a pretty good deal. We'll be placing an order for one or two soon. Hopefully my mom can bring it/them over to us in her suitcase when she visits this spring, pleeease (says Jenni, batting her eyelashes adorably). =)
Of course I
HAD to test out my new lens as soon as I got home and the only models I could find were the furballs responsible for the death of my first lens. Even though they are stinkers, they are pretty darn cute!
Goodbye, dear friend...




A precious moment... bath time is pretty much the only instance when these two aren't either scuffling or ignoring one another

Oh, sweet, confused Safa... what goes on in that little pea-brain of yours?
2 comments:
Wow, these are really amazing pet pics! I tried to do some pictures of my friends cat and it kept running away from me, haha!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Bella bathind Safa! Heartwarming!
Post a Comment