Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be Mine, Valentine

We had a really nice Valentine's this year. We slept in, had breakfast in bed, and walked through the greens with Bella. In the afternoon we took maternity photos of our friends, Donny and Natasha. They are expecting their first child- a girl!- in about a month! They are such a warm and happy couple, and we really enjoyed spending the afternoon with them. Donny used to have Isaac's position at ASD, and is now teaching middle and high school art. His incredible artwork can be found in and around their beautiful villa, and it was so fun to see it all! Donny's "found art" pieces include several large fish, made from metal scraps, and items he's come across. They are AMAZING!!! I was thrilled when Natasha suggested that Donny make us a fish in exchange for the photos. I am so excited I can barely stand it!!! I've already given a lot of thought to where we will hang our beautiful angel fish... =). After the photo session, we dined al fresco. Donny made his homemade chili (loaded with veggies and super delicious), and prepared a green salad. We brought my twice baked potatoes, and I can say with certainty that we all thoroughly enjoyed our scrumptious feast. It was such a relaxing and fun evening of conversation! A perfect Valentine's day!

Photobucket

To see photos from Donny and Natasha's session, click here to visit Wayfarer Studio!

0 comments: