Friday, February 5, 2010

Long lost travel photos

It felt so satisfying to spend the better part of a day working on some of our own photos {see Deira fish and veggie market post below}. We've been so busy with Wayfarer photos lately- and please know, I am NOT in any way complaining about our increasing number of photo sessions, because we're thrilled about that- it's just that we have been so busy with those photos that we're completely and totally behind with our own photo processing. I haven't forgotten my goal of organizing our travel photos from the past 2.5 years, so tonight I began organizing the 3500+ photos from our month of backpacking in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia. {All the while knowing I still have Nepal, Jordan, Oman, and another Thailand trip to tackle... as well as more of our Africa pictures... taking a BIG, deep breath} Anyhow, while I was creating files and sorting images, I came across this little gem that Isaac took while we were exploring the grounds of Angkor Wat, in Cambodia.

Photobucket

More to come... eventually!

0 comments: