Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet!

On Thursday one of my classroom moms and I were chatting about cupcakes for our upcoming Valentine's day party. She asked if I'd ever tried a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery.  When I told her I hadn't she informed me that they were THE best cupcakes ever!  At the end of the day she marched back into the classroom and presented me with a bag.  Inside were a half dozen of Magnolia cupcakes!  What a very sweet treat!!!  And wow, were they ever AMAZING!  Especially the chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing... mmmm...sugary, buttercreamy goodness...

Photobucket


Photobucket
These little guys only lasted moments after this photo was taken...



The furry critters were given sweet treats this weekend as well.  One of the little boys in my class brought me the cutest little pet treats!  All of the critters loved them- especially Bella, who devoured her own cookies and all of the crumbs left by the cats.

Photobucket
Aren't they adorable?! 


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
First little taste...


Photobucket
Mmmmmm!  Look at those cookie-crazed eyes!


Photobucket
Trickster pup!


Photobucket
Bella staring at me longingly with the hopes of receiving just one more cookie... look at the little crumb on her lip... too cute!

Here's to hoping you all are having a sweet Saturday as well!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You have the most adorable pets and they are so very, very lucky! Ooooo those cupcakes looks utterly mouth-watering and what a sweet, scrumptious treat for you to enjoy x