All content on this blog is creative and intellectual property of Isaac and Jennifer Marshall. You are more than welcome to share our site with others, but please DO NOT use any of our thoughts or images without written permission. Thanks!
I just came across this old post of our first trip to Thailand with our friends, Adam and Allison, that I never published. What a fun surprise! It appears I got as far as uploading photos, but never organized them or wrote about our trip. The following pictures were taken around Kao Lak and Phang Nga, Thailand... SOOOOOOOO beautiful! These photos have REALLY gotten me excited to go back this spring! Hurry up, spring break!!!!!!!!
Still don't have time to organize or add commentary, but I am so looking forward to going through all of these photos and getting them all fancied up and in an album!
2
comments:
Chelsea
said...
Wow, wow, wow!! I love these photos... you guys all look so happy and break-taking scenic shots :) I definitely want to go to Thailand SOON! xo ps. I'm really jealous that you guys are going back there in six weeks!! Eeeeeexciting though.
i can not get over how breathtakingly beautiful it is there!!!!!! i would be lying if i said i didnt envy you and your travels miss jenni! so wonderful! oh and, Yes to taking pictures this summer when your in town!
Thanks for stopping by! Here you'll find accounts of our everyday life as two elementary school teachers in Dubai, as well as photos and stories of our travels around this big, beautiful world!
Please visit Wayfarer Studio... our little side project
We are living in the unbelievable, non-stop construction zone of Dubai. Blessed with a loving marriage, a fantastic family, wonderful friends, and many incredible life opportunities! We are so thankful, and try to live life to the fullest. We believe Mark Twain says it best... "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
2 comments:
Wow, wow, wow!! I love these photos... you guys all look so happy and break-taking scenic shots :) I definitely want to go to Thailand SOON! xo ps. I'm really jealous that you guys are going back there in six weeks!! Eeeeeexciting though.
i can not get over how breathtakingly beautiful it is there!!!!!! i would be lying if i said i didnt envy you and your travels miss jenni! so wonderful! oh and, Yes to taking pictures this summer when your in town!
Post a Comment