I didn't have my camera ready for the camels, but I got a shot of the donkeys=)
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Into the Desert
Last Wednesday Isaac and I joined two of our coworkers on a trip to Ajman, another Emirate. We got out of the city and into the desert. Instead of skyscrapers we were surrounded by camels, donkeys and goats.
I didn't have my camera ready for the camels, but I got a shot of the donkeys=)
I didn't have my camera ready for the camels, but I got a shot of the donkeys=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the note. We miss you guys and hopefully you are meeting great friends there. Have you been able to play by the water yet?
Super cool donkeys! Love the pic of your class, you look like such a grown up- Mrs. Marshall!
Wow, such sweet pictures, love the donkeys. Looks like so much fun. Once again, soooo jealous.
Post a Comment