Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love Notes

On Sunday Isaac came down with the flu and was feeling pretty miserable=(. I told him to meet me in my class right after school so we could get him home to bed, but then I got stuck in a meeting, so he waited for me in my classroom. The next day when I got to class I opened my desk drawer and noticed this sticky note...

Photobucket



How cute is that?! Even with the flu, Isaac manages to be completely adorable! I was absolutely beaming from my note and then I noticed some other flickers of orange and yellow decorating my desk...

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

I have always said that I have the cutest husband in the world and if there was any sliver of doubt, I think these notes just prove it. The best part is I am still finding hidden love notes around my desk (including in my desk calendar) two days later! I am so blessed to be loved so deeply by such an amazing and caring man. I love my Isaac!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is soooo not real! No man does that...that is the stuff of movies. I know pancake boy is near perfect...but THAT perfect....hmmm. ;)

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Oh, it's real... AND spectacular! ;)

Anonymous said...

of course his mommie totally agrees! We raised him well! :) And he has a great Daddy that demonstrated his love to me all through his growing up years!
It can't get any better then that!
love you both!